October 9, 2014

The one with throw back Thursday Crafts

Welcome back fellow DIY-ers!!

While my craft room is still in the unpacking/painting shelves/hanging things stage I haven't had a chance to really do any creating in there yet. 

Right now my go to crafting involves painting everything in sight. But, since I have a love of all things paper, I want to share some projects I have done before the big move.

Some of these I had shared on my old blog, some are new to you, but they are all my favorites for one reason or another. 

So welcome to Throw Back Thursday Crafts!
Yeah, cheesy I know, but what can I say?

I plan to do this 2 or 3 times a month. I might share one project, or two, or three. Depends on my mood.
And how much homework I have that week taking me away from my blogging time

So for today it is all about Cards


This card I did in May for The Boyfriend's college graduation. The school colors are blue and gold. I used a Krylon pen around the edges and a Viva pearl pen to do the dots. I used a stampin up embossing folder and the numbers are from a stamp set that the company name escapes me right now (and they are still packed so I can't go look...)




This was a birthday card I did a couple years ago. The Celebrate and the Fleur de Lis are from a Teresa Collins Cricut cartridge. Then I just used another Viva pearl pen, a doily and some lace trim. This is really one of my favorite quick and easy cards and I have recreated this many times. 


Here is another birthday card. If memory serves me, this was The Boyfriend's mother's birthday card last year. The silver brick is a stencil that I put down, inked with embossing ink, then embossed with silver powder. The rest is just layered paper, flowers, and stamps. 

Come back Monday for the living room updates and next Thursday will be a graphic design project!


ps - you can subscribe to my blog in the column to your right. or check out my facebook page and look for updates there



No comments: