October 23, 2014

The one about a School Project

Welcome back fellow DIY-ers!!

Welcome to my first graphic design post! 

I wanted to share with you some recent projects I have done for school, and eventually get caught up on past assignments. 

I am very lucky to have an awesome supportive boyfriend who motivated me to go back to school and get my degree. I have found that I truly love creating things. Whether it is with paper, wood, the computer, paint, or whatever else; creating something new, updating something, or changing the use of something is a really fun, motivating and satisfying experience for me. 

I have been luck to be able to create some items outside of school assignments as well. I have done invitations for a wedding, bridal shower and baby showers, a wedding program and other items. Some of those you can see in my portfolio link (near the top of the page) and I will share all of those here soon as well.

This semester I have done my first little animations in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop and that is what I want to share with you today. 







Future animated videos will be uploaded to my Vimeo account here.



ps - you can subscribe to my blog in the column to your right. or check out my facebook page and look for updates there


No comments: