November 21, 2014

The one with some scrapbook layouts

Welcome back fellow DIY-ers!!

Its a scrapbook day!

I took a week off for my 30th birthday a couple of weeks ago and spent 4 of those days crafting!!
2 days in Michigan at a wonderful Quick Quotes event
1 day with my mom creating some of the items we sold last week
and 1 day with another crafty friend at her house doing whatever I wanted
It was really a great week off
I also spent a day thrift-storing. You will see some of those items get a facelift in the coming weeks :)

So, when I went to my friend's house to spend the day scrapbooking I took a Bo Bunny line called Baby Bump. 
No, I am not pregnant. lol But seriously, check out the line, isn't it adorable?

But as soon as they released the line I just feel in love with the colors and patterns on the paper! I knew I could use it for something other than baby pictures. So instead, I used them for kitty pictures!!

I miss baby Harley!

I figured this one page layout could be the first page in a book all about my Harley.

When the paper is this cute the pages just came together so easily!
I did use a sketch for the first page that if I could find again I would share...

These are all pictures from the first week we had her.

On this layout you also see some Elle's Studio wood veneers that my friend graciously gave me as a present for coming over to scrap for the day! How sweet :)

The background paper for the 2page spread has a pregnant lady in the bottom left corners. Can you see her? Nope! I just really love how versatile this line is! I can't wait to do more pages with it soon
:)

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: